There are 1 flights from Wilkes-Barre/Scranton airport, USA, operated by 1 airlines. You can fly low cost from Wilkes-Barre/Scranton airport to 1 cities in 1 countries.Wilkes-Barre/Scranton airport is also known as Scranton, PA airport.
- Scranton at 10km (6 miles) has 0 flights
- Lehigh Valley at 79km (49 miles) has 3 flights
- Williamsport at 100km (62 miles) has 1 flight
- Corning at 134km (83 miles) has 1 flight
- Stewart-Newburgh, NY at 136km (84 miles) has 10 flights
- Trenton, NJ at 140km (87 miles) has 2 flights
- Ithaca Tompkins Regional at 141km (88 miles) has 1 flight
- Lancaster, PA at 144km (89 miles) has 0 flights
- New York Newark at 149km (92 miles) has 168 flights
- New York at 154km (95 miles) has 951 flights
- Harrisburg at 154km (96 miles) has 4 flights
- New York, NY at 159km (98 miles) has 0 flights
- New York La Guardia at 167km (104 miles) has 195 flights
- Philadelphia, PA at 168km (104 miles) has 377 flights
- White Plains, NY at 171km (106 miles) has 20 flights
- New York JFK at 180km (112 miles) has 588 flights
- Wilmington/Philadelphia area, DE at 184km (114 miles) has 2 flights
- Syracuse, NY at 199km (124 miles) has 61 flights
Free Availability Calendars - Do you own a rental apartment, B&B, pension, INN, cottage or any other rental unit? Create your booking calendar for your rental property, for free. 3 minutes set-up and easy integration with other platforms.
Would you like to recommend a guide, a hotel, a restaurant or any other business in Wilkes_Barre_Scranton?
Send us an email with detailed information on the business you want to recommend - business name, short description, location, website and contact details - and, if the business is relevant to our visitors, we will promote it here for free!
Avoid school holidays: Many cheap airlines take advantage of school holidays to increase their prices, as they expect to have a larger number of passengers than usual. During these periods a late booking (1 week before departure) may result in your paying more than the price of a ticket with a regular airline. It is therefore advisable to avoid these periods, if possible.