2013-03-29: Malmo Aviation updated the flight schedule
2013-01-29: Nextjet updated the flight schedule
2012-07-09: Nextjet updated the flight schedule
2012-05-26: Nextjet updated the flight schedule
2012-04-12: Cimber Air updated the flight schedule
There are 23 flights from Vaxjo airport, Sweden, operated by 5 airlines. You can fly low cost from Vaxjo airport to 23 cities in 4 countries.Vaxjo airport is also known as Kronoberg.
Fly low cost from Vaxjo to Sweden: Arvidsjaur (AJR), Gallivare (GEV), Halmstad (HAD), Hemavan (HMV), Jonkoping Railway station (JKG), Karlstad (KSD), Kramfors (KRF), Lycksele (LYC), Stockholm Arlanda (ARN), Stockholm Bromma (BMA), Sundsvall/Harnosand (SDL), Umeå (UME), Vilhelmina (VHM), Visby (VBY) [view flight list]
- Kallinge at 82km (50 miles) has 7 flights
- Kalmar Railway station at 98km (61 miles) has 8 flights
- Jonkoping Railway station at 99km (62 miles) has 16 flights
- Oskarshamn at 116km (72 miles) has 0 flights
- Kristianstad at 118km (73 miles) has 0 flights
- Halmstad at 119km (74 miles) has 16 flights
- Ängelholm at 135km (83 miles) has 8 flights
- Gothenburg Landvetter at 168km (104 miles) has 490 flights
- Linkoping Railway station at 173km (107 miles) has 1 flight
- Malmö Sturup at 176km (109 miles) has 79 flights
- Bulltofta at 178km (110 miles) has 0 flights
- Gothenburg at 191km (118 miles) has 515 flights
- Copenhagen at 194km (120 miles) has 758 flights
- Gothenburg Save at 195km (121 miles) has 25 flights
Free Availability Calendars - Do you own a rental apartment, B&B, pension, INN, cottage or any other rental unit? Create your booking calendar for your rental property, for free. 3 minutes set-up and easy integration with other platforms.
Would you like to recommend a guide, a hotel, a restaurant or any other business in Vaxjo?
Send us an email with detailed information on the business you want to recommend - business name, short description, location, website and contact details - and, if the business is relevant to our visitors, we will promote it here for free!
Get to the airport earlier: Plan to arrive at the airport at least two hours before your flight is scheduled to depart. Low-cost airlines will not wait for passengers who are late, as regular airlines do. Check-in opens 2 hours before departure and closes strictly 40 minutes before departure.