There are 3 flights from Rodez airport, France, operated by 1 airlines. You can fly low cost from Rodez airport to 3 cities in 3 countries.Rodez airport is also known as Rodez-Marcillac.
- Laroche at 114km (71 miles) has 1 flight
- Toulouse at 124km (77 miles) has 354 flights
- Carcassone at 133km (82 miles) has 12 flights
- Beziers Cap d'Agde at 139km (86 miles) has 21 flights
- Montpellier at 150km (93 miles) has 76 flights
- Bergerac - Dordogne at 162km (100 miles) has 28 flights
- Clermont-Ferrand at 162km (101 miles) has 11 flights
- Nîmes at 170km (106 miles) has 4 flights
- Perpignan at 188km (116 miles) has 11 flights
- Saint Etienne at 190km (118 miles) has 49 flights
- Limoges at 191km (119 miles) has 17 flights
Free Availability Calendars - Do you own a rental apartment, B&B, pension, INN, cottage or any other rental unit? Create your booking calendar for your rental property, for free. 3 minutes set-up and easy integration with other platforms.
Would you like to recommend a guide, a hotel, a restaurant or any other business in Rodez?
Send us an email with detailed information on the business you want to recommend - business name, short description, location, website and contact details - and, if the business is relevant to our visitors, we will promote it here for free!
Food and drinks on the plane: One of the most important "features" of low cost flights is that the airlines do not offer free food and drinks on the plane. Food and drinks are sold on board, but they are quite expensive. If you travel on a low budget you should take some sandwiches from home. But remember that you cannot carry any liquids in your hand luggage past the security check!