2013-04-27: Thomsonfly updated the flight schedule
2013-04-27: First Choice (charter) updated the flight schedule
2013-02-07: EasyJet updated the flight schedule
2012-12-06: EasyJet updated the flight schedule
2012-11-30: Thomsonfly updated the flight schedule
There are 23 flights from London Southend airport, UK, operated by 5 airlines. You can fly low cost from London Southend airport to 23 cities in 9 countries.London Southend airport is also known as Southend, Southend-On-Sea airport.
- London City at 44km (27 miles) has 110 flights
- London Stansted at 47km (29 miles) has 520 flights
- Kent at 52km (32 miles) has 0 flights
- London at 54km (34 miles) has 2378 flights
- Hatfield at 68km (42 miles) has 0 flights
- London Gatwick at 77km (48 miles) has 836 flights
- Cambridge at 79km (49 miles) has 5 flights
- London Luton at 80km (50 miles) has 192 flights
- London Heathrow at 80km (50 miles) has 697 flights
- Norwich at 129km (80 miles) has 66 flights
- Oxford (Kidlington) at 142km (88 miles) has 0 flights
- Ostend-Bruges at 156km (96 miles) has 19 flights
- RAF Brize Norton at 158km (98 miles) has 7 flights
- Southampton at 158km (98 miles) has 70 flights
- Coventry at 173km (107 miles) has 0 flights
- Birmingham at 194km (120 miles) has 435 flights
- Nottingham - East Midlands at 196km (122 miles) has 259 flights
- Bournemouth at 197km (122 miles) has 46 flights
Free Availability Calendars - Do you own a rental apartment, B&B, pension, INN, cottage or any other rental unit? Create your booking calendar for your rental property, for free. 3 minutes set-up and easy integration with other platforms.
Would you like to recommend a guide, a hotel, a restaurant or any other business in London_Southend?
Send us an email with detailed information on the business you want to recommend - business name, short description, location, website and contact details - and, if the business is relevant to our visitors, we will promote it here for free!
Look for promotions: Most airlines have special offers almost all the time. These offers are usually valid only for specific destinations and for specific dates (or days of week). If you are flexible on dates, check "what is on sale now", to get the best price! If there is no discount on your desired route and if your dates are flexible, you can wait for 2 to 4 weeks for a promotion on that particular route.